Safety Council Class Forms
- To Register for the Next Safety Council Meeting
Click here & select the meeting date
- NEW Enrollment Form - 2013-14
- NEW Class Schedule
- NEW Class Catalog
- NEW Semi-Annual Report Due July 15 2013
Welcome to the Ashland Area Safety Council
The Safety Council program is co-sponsored by the Ashland Area Chamber Of Commerce and the Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation Division of Safety and Hygiene. The Ashland Area Safety Council is one of over 80 Safety Councils in the state. This unique program offers members many benefits ranging from monthly safety meetings centered around workplace safety management, as well as networking with peers and staying informed about the programming and discounts offered by the State of Ohio.
We meet the 2nd Wed. of the month at Samaritan on Main,
633 E. Main Street, Ashland, OH from 11:30-1:00 pm Lunch is included with the meeting ($14pp).
We invite all companies to participate!
Ashland Area Safety Council Members:
Please remember: you need the following to qualify for the rebate:
- Attend 10 meetings / CEO (or Senior Management) - must attend (1) meeting.
- Turn in both Semi-Annual Reports. If you are missing a report, please fill out and submit so it can be recorded (for award purposes!)
- If you attend an outside Safety Training session that qualifies, please submit a copy of the attendance certificate by fax (419) 281-4585 or mail to the Ashland Area Chamber of Commerce Office (211 Claremont Ave, Ashland, OH 44805) by June 30, 2013 to get credit for attending.
Our BWC Regional Representative:
Stephen Hanna, MS CSP, Ergonomic Consultant
You can reach Stephen at: email@example.com
400 Third St., SE, Canton, OH 44702
(330) 904-4315 (877) 721-9420 Fax