Careworks / RISKCONTROL 360 Resources & Articles
Careworks Spring Update:
- Upcoming Deadlines:
- March 29 - complete the requirements for the EM Cap program: Requirements: Year1 - employer must attend an industry-specific, half day training program. Subsequent years must complete online training course.
- March 30 - Drug Free Safety Program Annual Report is due (if you began the program on July 1, 2012)
- April 30 - 2013 group retrospective rating enrollment deadline. Please return paperwork by April 23.
- April 30 - Several Discount program application deadline for: Deductible, Individual Retro, Drug Free Safety Program, One Claim Program)
- Click here to read details & Webinar Topic: Understanding Group Retrospective Rating
- Careworks October Update
- Careworks Article: Group Retrospective Rating Program: An Alternative Savings Option
- 2012-13 Safety Accountability Letter - Group-experience or Group-Retrospective Programs
- 2012-13 TWO HOUR TRAINING REQUIREMENT - Group Experience or Group-retro programs
- August 2012 - CareWorks USA - FMLA Easy Reading Guidebook NOW Available!
At CareWorks USA, we work hard for our customers to ensure they stay up-to-the minute on the constant changes to laws affecting absences. To that end, we want all of you to be aware that the Department of Labor released an FMLA Employee Guide, created to help employers with common FMLA questions by providing succinct and thorough answers.
Additionally, if an employee feels their FMLA rights have been violated, this guide provides steps on how to file an FMLA complaint. This is important to note; we want you to be sure your company is not only knowledgeable regarding the FMLA laws but also compliant.
You can download the new Employee Guide at http://www.careworksusa.com/pdf/employeeguide.pdf link or contact CareWorks USA today to obtain a free copy. If you have any questions about this information or would like to learn more about CareWorks USAs absence management services, please contact Ron Lucki at 614-760-3510.
RISKCONTROL360 Resources & Articles
- Dec 2011 - Careworks Rx Program Changes
- Controls In Place so Back Injuries Aren't the Case! - Oct 2011
- FMLA & Worker's Compensation from Careworks - Sept. 2011
- Group Rating Safety Accountability Letter
- BWC 10 Step Business PlanBWC Makes Changes to Manual Classification Codes
- Effective Accident Investigations Key to Injury Prevention Strategy
- Employee Training - Foundation of Workplace Safety Programs
- How to Get Employees to Follow Safety Rules
- Job Safety Analysis
- Record Keeping & Data Analysis
- Safety Management Systems - Key Safety Program Parameters
- Suggestions for Hiring Safe Workers
- Preventing Needle Stick Injuries
- Value of Visible Active Senior Management Leadership