Maximize your savings with the Ashland Area's Commerce's Worker's Compensation Program.
We partner with CareWorks Comp Consultants to deliver the most significant cost savings to our members. CareWorks Comp embraces a results-oriented approach that fully integrates safety prevention and risk control with aggressive claims management to deliver a significant return on investment. The Ashland Area Chamber of Commerce and CareWorks Comp can analyze your company to determine the BEST workers’ compensation premium-saving program for you.
- Group Rating – CCI’s group rating program is the only plan endorsed by the Chamber. In one year alone, Chamber members saved $177,000 on their workers’ compensation premiums.
- Group Retrospective Rating – This program offers premium savings projected as high as 48% and can be a great alternative for companies unable to qualify for traditional group experience rating.
- Deductible Program – This program offers discounts (up to 77%) on premium rates in exchange for accepting a specified deductible amount.
- 100% EM Cap – Companies becoming penalty rated for the upcoming policy year can have increases to their Experience Modifier (EM) limited, or capped, at 100%, thereby limiting rate and premium increases.
- Other Alternative Rating & Discount Programs – Drug-Free Safety Program, One Claim Program, Safety Council, Salary Continuation, $15K Medical Only Deductible and others.
- Self Insurance – Companies pay compensation and medical costs directly for work-related injuries avoiding escalating reserves and premiums charged by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation.
- CareWorks Comp serves more Ohio self-insured employers than any other third party administrator. As a result of their best-in-class service, CareWorks Comp has consistently maintained a 97% retention rate - one of the highest in the industry. Put their team to work for you.
For a no-cost, no-obligation program analysis, go to: www.careworksconsultants.com/groupratingapplication/Ashland