Maximize your savings with the Ashland Area Chamber of Commerce's Worker's Compensation Program
We partner with CareWorks Comp Consultants, Inc. (CCI) to deliver the most significant cost savings to our members. CareWorks Comp embraces a results-oriented approach that fully integrates safety prevention and risk control with aggressive claims management to deliver a significant return on investment. The Ashland Area Chamber of Commerce and CareWorks Comp can analyze your company to determine the BEST workers’ compensation premium-saving program for you.
- Group Rating – CCI’s group rating program is the only plan endorsed by the Chamber. In one year alone, Chamber members saved $177,000 on their workers’ compensation premiums.
- Group Retrospective Rating – This program offers premium savings projected as high as 48% and can be a great alternative for companies unable to qualify for traditional group experience rating.
- Deductible Program – This program offers discounts (up to 77%) on premium rates in exchange for accepting a specified deductible amount.
- 100% EM Cap – Companies becoming penalty rated for the upcoming policy year can have increases to their Experience Modifier (EM) limited, or capped, at 100%, thereby limiting rate and premium increases.
- Other Alternative Rating & Discount Programs – Drug-Free Safety Program, One Claim Program, Safety Council, Salary Continuation, $15K Medical Only Deductible and others.
- Self Insurance – Companies pay compensation and medical costs directly for work-related injuries avoiding escalating reserves and premiums charged by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation.
- CareWorks Comp serves more Ohio self-insured employers than any other third party administrator. As a result of their best-in-class service, CareWorks Comp has consistently maintained a 97% retention rate - one of the highest in the industry. Put their team to work for you.
For a no-cost, no-obligation program analysis, go to: www.careworksconsultants.com/groupratingapplication/Ashland