Anthem Chamber Benefits Program
Joining price clubs or buying in bulk can save you money. But did you ever think that approach applied to health benefits? Well it does. That's because the Central Ohio Chambers of Commerce and Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield have teamed to offer special rates for Chamber members. When you choose Chamber Plan, you get an affordable, flexible small business health plan backed by the strength of Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
Welcome to the Club
- When you join Chamber Plan, your small business becomes part of a larger pool of business owners, so one large claim won't drive your premiums through the roof.
- You get more choices. Choose among co-payments, deductibles and out-of-pocket limits to find the option that fits your budget while helping employees stay within theirs.
- You can offer employees a jumbo benefits package by offering them life, disability, dental, vision and voluntary products.
- You can give yourself and your employees peace of mind by offering benefits from a strong, reputable and widely recognized company. In fact, one out of every four Americans enjoys the benfits of coverage from a Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plan.
Choose the Chamber Plan that Fits Your Budget and Needs
Whichever plan you choose, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield provides the quality, convenience, selection and broad coverage you demand and expect.
- Anthem's point-of-service (POS) plan is an affordable way to offer employees some flexibility in choosing their health care providers.
- Anthem's preferred provider organization (PPO) is a cost-effective plan that offers employees even more flexibility in selecting providers.
- Anthem's comprehensive major medical (CMM) is a traditional plan that offers employees the most freedom.
Choose Chamber Plan, Save Money
When you choose Chamber Plan, you can relax knowing you made the right choice. The Central Ohio Chambers reviewed many health carriers but only endorsed Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield. Business executives ranked the universally recognized Blue Cross and Blue Shield System #1 for providing the best health care coverage. A wide selection of quality Anthem plans is open to Chamber members at a special rate. This includes the popular Anthem ByDesign plan and flexible HSA. You have more choice at a lower rate. And with an HSA, your employees have more say in their own health. This offer is just one more way your Chamber of Commerce supplies the buying power to meet the needs of small businesses like yours.
For more information about Chamber Plan, please contact one or all of the local participating agencies listed below for a quote:
- AFLAC/David A. Boyer & Associates
- Boales Insurance Agency, Inc.
- The Buren Insurance Group
- Central Ohio Group Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Ingmand/Whitaker Myers Insurance
- Spreng-Smith Agency, Inc.
- Affordable Care Act Navigator:
Julie Leon , 419-903-0475, ext. 25380 E. Fourth St., Ashland, OH 44805